Friday, December 23, 2005

I get mail

I received this in my e-mail on Monday. It was forwarded to me by a family member.
This year I will be making a conscious effort to wish everyone Merry CHRISTmas...my way of saying that I am celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. So I'm asking my friends, if you agree with me, to please do the same. And if you'll pass this on to your friends, and so on...make a stand and don't let anyone, any group, anything, prevent one more Christian right and freedom from being lost in the sea of "Political Correctness."


I replied to all and CC'd the original sender with this question.
"Who is this 'they' who is trying to take Christmas away from Christians?"

And these "Christians" wonder why they are "persecuted". Ummm, could it be they are totally obnoxious about their religion? They think every single thing in life must affirm their worldview. They are totally unreasonable about other points of view. They are easily offended yet have no idea how offensive they can be to others.

I haven't received an answer from anyone yet. I hope I made the person who sent the original e-mail actually engage in some critical thinking.
The fake war on Christmas is enough to make one say "Bah Humbug!"

|
Lilypie Baby Ticker