Saturday, September 24, 2005

I went to a book festival and ended up at a peace rally!

This weekend is going to be a busy weekend in Washington DC. I can see it now, "This is the Cindy Sheehan rally? Where's the Book Festival? I noticed one thing, Lynne Cheney was originally scheduled to appear, so I guess Kay Bailey Hutchison is taking her place. Darn, I had something important to tell Mrs. Cheney. Since she was scheduled to appear at the teens and children pavilion, it would have been way inappropiate. However, I do understand she couldn't make it because her husband is having surgery today
.
A map of what's where.

And here is some good advice:
Transportation officials are asking people to leave their cars at home and take Metro. Police will be closing many downtown streets at various times and mobilizing their forces for a busy weekend.
Just remember, Segways are not allowed on the Metro during Rush Hour.

|
Lilypie Baby Ticker