Monday, October 10, 2005

Google AdSense answers back

A week ago, google adsense disabled my account because I had "invalid click activity". I did not in any way encourage anyone to click on excessive ads. I did not know someone was engaging in invalid click activity. I wrote them asking them to prove it. I got this in my e-mail.
We understand that you may wish to receive specific information regarding
the invalid clicks we observed on your account. However, due to the
proprietary nature of our algorithm, we cannot disclose any details about
how our monitoring technology works or what specifics we found on your
account.

So I got a big, fat fuck you from google adsense. So what do I do? I mean if someone was abusing my ads, I would want to know who did it and tell them to stop or maybe block them. Or warn them. Were the excessive clicks from the same IP address? Oh well, fuck off adsens. I thought Microsoft engaged in monopolitist business practices but I see google does too. My ads had not even earned $100. Is this something you do to small bloggers in order to save money, is that your proprietary algorithm? Or did someone do this maliciously to my blog? Well now I know how to mess up someone's blog ads. Just click repeatedly on their ads. Bwahahaha!

|
Lilypie Baby Ticker