Saturday, October 08, 2005

Blog tag, you're it

Yes, I know it's silly. But I can't blog about just cats and politics.
I've been tagged by Jipzeecab, so here are the ones I am tagging.
d.k.
crankyboy
elmo
sangroncito
nopt4lent (yes I know he also posts to this blog, I just want to get a good laugh)


Thank you in advance for your participation.

Follow these instuctions....
1. go into your archive
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Find the 5th sentence (or close to it)
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog with these instructions
5. Tag five other people to do the same

So here is my 23rd post:
Friday Catblogging, since that one only has two sentences, I am using this one. The fifth sentence is Widespread availability of contraception leads to a declining birthrate.

|
Lilypie Baby Ticker