Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Is today going to be Fitzmas?

Here it is early morning. Last night Americablog announced it was Fitzmas Eve. Today, the WaPo says that the White House was nervous. We're looking at one to five indictments. At the very least Scooter Libby, who was also involved in the Pentagon's fixing of intelligence in the run up to the Iraq War. I am so glad that an attempt to smear an honest man has backfired on the White House so badly. Meanwhile, doubts about Joe Wilson continue. Mainly because he supported only Democrats last year. I wonder why he would do that. I mean the White House only ruined his wife's career and put her life and their children's lives in danger. Yeah, like I'm going to work to re-elect a president who did that to my family. Do Republicans really think Americans are that stupid? Did the White House think Joe Wilson was that stupid? Apparently they do.

|
Lilypie Baby Ticker