Monday, November 14, 2005

Target Doesn't Get It

Via AmericaBlog and Eschaton I find out that Target refuses to change its policy of allowing individual pharmacists to not prescribe birth control pills or emergency contraception because it conflicts with their religious beliefs. WHAT BULLSHIT!!! Couldn't Target fire the pharmacist for bad customer service? Whatever happened to the customer is always right?

When I was in college, I worked in retail to help pay the bills. If I denied a customer service for whatever reason, I would have been fired. But this asshole is allowed to continue working for Target because he's protected by the 1964 Civil Rights Act? Sorry, that's no excuse. I'm really disappointed in Target. Planned Parenthood has a complete list of pharmacies that will fill birth control presciptions.

Oh yeah, To my Mom who voted for George W. Bush because she thought that he would never appoint a Supreme Court Justice who would overturn Roe V Wade because he has daughters and a wife who would never let him do that. I cannot believe you were stupid enough to believe it. Now you now why I will never vote for another Republican.

America under Bush=Romania under Ceausecu

|
Lilypie Baby Ticker