Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday morning news round up

Friday afternoon is when the information those in power don't want you to know about gets released to the press and into Saturday morning's papers. Normally I don't do this, I like to add my own commentary. But I have a ton of homework to do for the weekend. So here goes:
The Pentagon admits that it sent our soldiers to war without adequate equipment to protect them. In my nearly 40 years on this planet, I have never seen an administration so incompetent.
A non-partisan group rebukes Bush for NSA wiretaps. Impeach the SOB!
Ayman al-Zawahiri demands the US surrender. I wish to thank all the Americans who re-elected George W. Bush who put us in this situation where a terrorist thinks he has the upper hand and can demand our surrender. And why is Ayman al-Zawahiri still on the loose so he make these demands? Oh that's right, we took troops out of Afghanistan so we could invade Iraq to fight a resistance we didn't anticipate. Well that's what you get when you only listen to Neocons. Geez, you invade a country and overthrow a government and you were expecting flowers and kisses right?

Some good news from Iraq. Whining wingnuts pay attention!

|
Lilypie Baby Ticker