Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year, my predictions and resolutions

Predictions:
1. The Democrats will at a minimum take back the Senate. Winning the House depends upon our get out the vote efforts.
2. Bush will start to pull troops out of Iraq and take credit for the idea. He will declare "Retreat is Victory"
3. The Ministry of Truth blog will become more popular than Ignorant Hussy.
4. NoPT4Lent will learn that there is more to blogging than cutting and pasting articles. Commentary make a blog a blog.
5. My son will turn eight.
6. I will stop having birthdays.
7. My fat cat will get even fatter.
8. My black and white cat will maintain his girlish figure.
9. I will finally get my Master's in International Relations at the end of the year.

Resolutions:
1. I will try to spend more time with my son.
2. I will stop waiting until the last minute to do my term papers and readings for my classes.
3. I will do my best to annoy conservatives, especially after Novermber.
4. I resolve to try to lose some weight.
5. I resolve to get my fat ass to exercise.
5. I hope to be able to buy a condo or townhouse this year, this looks good as some properties have been sitting on the market for 10 weeks. That was unheard of this time last year.
6. When I buy my condo/townhome/house, I will get a dog.
7. Get my cars and scooter paid off and make a significant dent in my credit card debt. I say this every year, but paying off the cars is attainable this year.

|
Lilypie Baby Ticker