Monday, February 27, 2006

Today is a Good Day for Hal Turner Show Fans to Die

Your results:
You are Worf
Worf

75%
Deanna Troi

75%
Beverly Crusher

70%
Spock

64%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)

60%
Will Riker

60%
Jean-Luc Picard

55%
Chekov

50%
Data

45%
Geordi LaForge

45%
Uhura

35%
Mr. Sulu

35%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)

30%
James T. Kirk (Captain)

25%
Mr. Scott

20%
You are trained in the art of combat
and are usually intimidating.


Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character am I?" quiz...



I had a bunch of ugly comments on a previous entry that were referred from a comment on the Hal Turner Show's blog. Apparently, the skinheads/neo-nazis/white power terrorists took exception to me posting the work address of someone who had been quoted by name in the Washington Post. Not only that, Michael Regan gave his occupation and place of work to the Washington Post. Now any idiot could do a google search and find out who his supervisor is, his supervisor's work address and e-mail address. I did not out Michael Regan, he outed himself. Now if Michael Regan feels like his rights have been violated, maybe he should have kept his big mouth shut when the nice reporter from the Washington Post came around asking questions. Michael Regan could have asked to make his comments off the record. Now Mr. Regan felt he had nothing to hide, or he wouldn't have been interviewed by the Washington Post. Mr. Regan is a lawyer, he should have known better. So if he gets fired, he can run crying to that organization he probably hates, the ACLU.

So don't come onto my website telling me I should be afraid of Hispanics/Asians/Blacks/Muslims, because I'm not. And I am not afraid of a bunch white power losers.

|
Lilypie Baby Ticker