Thursday, March 02, 2006

Someone new linked to me!

This post attracted a lot of attention. This blog (http://littlegeneva.com/?p=404 cut and paste please, I am not returning the favor of a link) calls me a terrorist. All because I believe a prosecuting attorney might have a conflict of interest in being a white power advocate and maybe his supervisor needs to know about it. Wouldn't someone with a bias towards a certain group of people maybe give them a pass? Isn't it be possible that falsified evidence could be used to convict an innocent person?

It's ironic that someone who believes in the same philosophy that Tim McVeigh did is calling me a terrorist. Considering that I have never threatened anyone with bodily harm or murder, except for that Worf post. That was a joke in the Ann Coulter kind of way. The real irony is that I am a counterterrorism analyst.

|
Lilypie Baby Ticker